Why does Stumply need my login information?
We need your login username and passwords so that we can help you better understand your energy consumption. We use this information to establish a secure connection with your utility company. This enables us to download and categorize your energy consumption information securely and automatically.
How secure is my login information I store in Stumply?
Your login username and passwords are stored securely in our database using multi-layered software encryption. We only store the information needed to save you the trouble of re-entering your login information when retrieving or downloading your energy consumption data manually.
How can I protect my Stumply account?
Here are a few tips to help keep you safe online:
- Keep your passwords safe–don’t share it with anyone.
- Mix it up–make sure that your password includes numbers and capital letters.
- Enable an authentication technology on your mobile device from which you access Stumply.
- Don’t install apps from people or companies you don’t know.
- Learn what you can do to help prevent identity theft and identify phishing attempts.
What if lose my mobile device or someone steals it?
Please contact Stumply immediately we will remove your connected device logins and help you reset your Stumply account password.
Our email is email@example.com.
We also highly recommend resetting passwords for other account logins you may have had stored on your mobile device (ie. Email).
How can I close my Stumply Account?
We can help your close your account and remove your personal information from our system. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.